Cooks Asian Cuisine
Padifood is looking for specialty chefs immediately! For our kitchens in our company, we are looking for chefs with extensive work experience in Asian cuisine. With Asian cuisine we include for instance Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese and Indian cuisine. Are you the specialty cook we are looking for and do you have a huge amount of knowledge and experience of the Asian Cuisine? Would you like to work in an environment where Asian meals are prepared with passion every day? And would you also like to contribute to the growth of Padifood? Then apply now!
As a specialty chef, you play an important role within our company. You develop and prepare Asian dishes and you also ensure the continuity and guarantee of our original authentic recipes. We are looking for specialty chefs who understand the art of authentically developing and preparing Asian dishes and the associated cooking techniques.
Flexibility and daring to introduce new cooking methods, techniques and recipes to us is what we expect from you as an specialty chef Asian cuisine. In our company there is plenty of room to use your talents and share them with us. We also give you the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience of other Asian cuisines and of our existing recipes and preparation methods. As a specialty chef, you are also a great collaboration partner with the various departments within Padifood and with our customers.
- Developing, preparing and improving authentic Asian meals and the preparation techniques independently and in a team;
- Gaining the knowledge and experience of our current recipes;
- Carrying out preparation and preparatory activities such as washing, cutting, weighing, marinating, mixing, cooking, stir-frying and etc.;
- Assessing the ingredients for freshness, taste and shelf life;
- Guaranteeing and improving the (RESTAURANT) quality in the field of food safety, the taste of the various dishes and our working methods;
- Transferring your knowledge and experiences to the other chefs and other departments within our company;
- Cleaning and maintaining the working environment, kitchen equipment, etc.;
- NB: During the application procedure there may be an assessment of your knowledge and skills of the different recipes;
- MBO (Post secundary vocational education) work and thinking level 3-4 or work experience at this level is a requirement;
- At least 3 years of work experience as an independent cook within the Asian kitchen;
- Good knowledge of recipes, ingredients, fresh (Asian) herbs and their traditional preparation methods;
- You are available full-time;
- Good skills of the Dutch and English language is an advantage, but not a requirement, skills of one or more languages from Asia (Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, etc.) is sufficient for us;
- The willingness and ability to adopt or improve our current recipes and preparation methods;
- Quality and commercially oriented thinking: this includes HACCP compliance, but as a specialty chef you also know better than anyone what customers like;
- You can translate the preparation of our dishes from small to large or you are willing to learn the knowledge and experiences from us.
- Knowledge of HACCP, hygiene and food safety rules and regulations. We provide these courses to our employees during and after onboarding.
- You are accurate, flexible, stress resistant and can work both independently and in a team;
WHAT DOES PADIFOOD OFFER?
- A good salary;
- One-year employment contract with the prospect of a contract for permanent period if functioning properly;
- Room for personal development to grow within your field and/or other fields. At Padifood there are various options with regard to (re-) training for our staff;
- Room for your own input of your (new) recipes, preparation methods and techniques, but also for the further development of our current dishes;
- Also depending on how you develop, more than just cooking. You are expected to be an important collaboration partner internally with the various departments and externally with our customers.
- Opportunity to make a strong contribution in the further growth of our organization;
- Working in a family business, in which the lines of communication are very short and decisions can be made quickly.
Padifood has been known for more than thirty years as an extremely professional and experienced specialist of Eastern traditional dishes. In a modern environment, our committed employees provide the tastiest Asian meals every day. Despite the growth in recent years, the core values of the family business still stand: top quality ingredients, traditional recipes and authentic preparation methods. Due to the short lines, service orientation and flexibility, Padifood is the best partner in Eastern traditional dishes.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. attn. Mrs. Vy Doan. Your application will be processed as soon as possible.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.